From PacBSD Wiki
Welcome to the PacWiki: your source for PacBSD documentation on the web.
Visit the Table of contents for a listing of article categories.
- Brief overview of PacBSD describing what to expect from an PacBSD system.
- The Arch Way
- Illustrates the principles and philosophy of Arch Linux and PacBSD.
- Official PacBSD Install Guide
- Concise installation guide aimed at experienced Arch users.
- Post Installation Recommendations
- Annotated index of post-installation tutorials and other popular articles.
- Code of Conduct
- Guidelines for the PacBSD community.
- Getting involved
- Describes various ways PacBSD users can contribute to the Pac community.
- If willing and able to contribute to the wiki, please see this article for ideas.
- Short tutorial on editing and contributing to the PacBSD wiki.
- IRC channels
- Get together with your fellow PacBSD users for a good chat.
- Writing PKGBUILDS for PacBSD
- PacBSD frequently asked questions
- Some useful tips with getting started with pacman
- Orphan Package removal
- Orphan Package Removal
- Hardware Compatibility List
- Tested Hardware
- Creating FreeBSD Jails the PacBSD way